A New Life Ahead

A New Life Ahead

Starting the college life.

32
A New Life Ahead
Google

I was always told as a kid that time flies. I never really believed it until I experienced it for myself. Junior high, high school, and now college. It has all happened so fast.

I start college in a couple days. I have my own apartment and a roommate with two cats. Everything is falling into place beautifully, and I could not be happier with direction in which my life is going. I am excited to announce that I am going forth with pursuing a career as a writer with a degree in liberal arts. I cannot wait to see where my college education takes me.

There have been quite a few bumps in the road. My sister, her boyfriend, and our younger brother all piled in to my roommate and I's apartment for the last couple weeks to get a head start on their own lives out of my dad's house. It was not a good place to stay, so we opened our doors and helped them out. They have their own apartment now, at the building just behind ours.

I have been granted the time to finally rearrange and set up the apartment upon their moving out, and I am proud to say that it looks fantastic. We have been working nearly everyday and busting our butts, and our hard work has, and definitely will, pay off. My roommate and I cannot wait until college starts so that we can take a break from working so much, and do some homework (that's something we never thought we'd say)!

I am going to continue writing throughout college. Thank you to everyone handing out their love and support through my journey. And stay tuned for some more creative writing works!