12 New Girl GIFs To Describe Life In Your Early 20s

Because your early 20s are kind of a joke.

49
M3ta1

After turning 23 at the beginning of this year, I have found myself more and more unsure of everything in life, This stage of my life seems very weird to me, it's like a transitional stage, but I'm not exactly sure what I'm transitioning into.

I have no clue what I want to with my college degree.

I feel more financially unstable working one full-time job than when I worked two part times.

I thought I would be in a serious relationship, ready for engagement, by now.

I thought I would have all the answers at this point in my life, but I just have more questions than ever.

Here are 12 gifs, from New Girl, that accurately describe my life in your early 20s.

1. Identity Crisis

You aren't in college anymore, you don't feel like a real adult, but you also feel way more mature than you did at 20.

2. When someone asks you what you want to do with your degree but you have no idea.

Some people know what they want to do for the rest of their lives and I truly envy them. I have no idea what I want to do with my expensive degree.

3. When you get a letter about your student loan payments and the suggested monthly payment is $600.

I'm barely making enough to pay rent and keep myself fed every month how am I supposed to have $600 every month with my entry level job.

4. When someone asks you how your date went

After you get home from a date with Brad from Tinder, you wonder how you're ever going to find a guy whose husband material.

5. After that terrible date, you start reflecting on your past love interests and begin to question your own judgment.

The answer is no. Chances are you just didn't realize what you really wanted or your actual worth.

6. When your idea of fun is staying in a drinking wine, talking, and watching movies; so your old party friends never want to hang out anymore.

7. When you visit home and an adult ask you how your life is going.

8. When you get those monthly bills and start to understand why your parents had their alcohol stash.

9. When you start to see the harsh reality of adulthood.

10. When you realize you actually have no clue about anything anymore.

11. When you call your mom for reassurance, feeling completely hopeless, and she makes you realize this is only the beginning of adulthood.

12. When you finally accept that this is where you are in life and it's totally fine for you to not everything figured out yet.