new video game releases

2 Upcoming Games To Look For This Year

Game on this summer

70
2 Upcoming Games To Look For This Year

Google search at 2 a.m. in the morning has led me to find some interesting video games that are set to be released this year. I wouldn't call myself a gamer girl, but I definitely love a good video game to keep me interested. These three games will be worth the buy! A couple of games that the family will all enjoy. From my childhood favorite besides Super Mario to a great game that allows you to make decisions and endure the outcome, they are sure to keep everyone engaged and entertained.

The Walking Dead _The Final Season Episode 4

I don't know how long I have waited for this season, but I am ready indulge in the Walking Dead game. Okay, so I do believe my household has been playing this game since 2015 with young Clementine growing over time. We have made our decisions through her and other characters, but not it is her and Aj. Great start to the game with young Clementine as a child with Lee. She eventually ends up on her own after losing Lee, and we have journeyed with her. I will be excited to see what is in store for this game which is set to be released March 29, 2019.

Mortal Kombat 11

Yes, yes, I love to play me some Mortal Kombat. And my favorite game which will be released in my favorite month April on the 19th day is sure to bring some excitement and major competition. Who am I kidding, I can hang but I am no professional, I don't know I might be? But yes, grab this game, which is bringing back most of its original characters from last MK, we still have Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero, Scorpion and Raiden. With, original new characters being Sindel, Jade, Baraka, there may be some specials I don't know about yet but have heard that Michael Myers may be on there as well and if he is it is on! Happy gaming go check out MK11! Ps, I will say I am looking forward to seeing some of the new fatalities, scenes, and will wonder what they will have in the crypt!