Never Say I Love You If...

Never Say I Love You If...

Plenty of circumstances

2503
Never Say I Love You If...

Saying "I love you" is a huge step in a relationship. To say it, can imply so many emotions and feelings within only three words. The power of those three words is enough that one should only say them if they truly mean it.

1. Never Say I Love You If You Don't Mean It

2. Never Say I Love You If You Aren't Ready

3. Never Say I Love You If You Feel Like You Have To

4. Never Say I Love You If You Feel Pressured To

5. Never Say I Love You If You Only Wish You Did

6. Never Say I Love You If You Question The Relationship

7. Never Say I Love You If You're Only Saying It To Make A Person More Open

8. Never Say I Love You If You're Only Wanting Sex

9. Never Say I Love You If You Think It's That Time In The Relationship Where It's Expected

10. Never Say I Love You If It's A Lie

11. Never Say I Love You If You Believe It's An Obligation

12. Never Say I Love You If You Look At It As Fear

13. Never Say I Love You If You Don't Believe In Those Three Words

14. Never Say I Love You If You Don't Feel It

15. Never Say I Love You If You Aren't In Love

16. Never Say I Love You If You Are Unsure If You Are In Love

17. Never Say I Love You If Don't Really Love The Person

18. Never Say I Love You If You Love Food More Than You Love The Person

19. Never Say I Love You If You Don't Know What Love Is

20. Never Say I Love You If You Aren't Happy To Say It

21. Never Say I Love You If You Feel Like You Will Love Them Eventually, But Not Now

22. Never Say I Love You If Everyone Tells You, You Must

23. Never Say I Love You If You Only Want Money

24. Never Say I Love You If It's Only Lust

25. Never Say I Love You If They Aren't Ready

26. Never Say I Love You If You Don't Care For The Other Person

27. Never Say I Love You If You Think There Are Strict Rules To Saying I Love You

Saying 'I love you,' should be something that you should say without any guidelines or rules. Simply just take it from the heart and say what you feel inside. Don't let anything get in the way if you really love someone, just don't say 'I love you,' if you don't mean it in the end.