10 Netflix TV Shows And Movies For Your Watch List

10 Movies And TV Shows On My Netflix Watch List That You Should Watch Too

They look interesting, don't know if they are.

47

Netflix recently spent over $100 million to keep Friends on Netflix, and while I love Friends as much as the next person below are some of the other movies and TV shows that are on my list right now. Some of them I have seen and know I like, others I literally have no idea how they are or what they are about! But if you're looking for some new ideas for things to watch — here are mine.

1. "Tidying Up by Marie Kondo"

I have watched almost all of these episodes and I can say this is by far my favorite show ever. Not only has it changed my life and how I fold my clothes and a deep desire to tidy my life, but Marie Kondo is a queen who just clams my soul.

2. "You" 

This is a new show about a man who stalks a girl, and it is told from his perspective. I've only watched a few episodes of this and it is strangely addicting. It draws you in and you don't know who you or rooting for or what is going to happen.

3. "P.S. I Love You" 

I watched this movie for the first time the other week, and I genuinely fell in love. I cried, laughed, and smiled. It's one of my favorite romantic movies now!

4. "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina the Teenage Witch" 

I watched the first season of this show a few months ago. It's quite "chilling" (see what I did there?). But honestly, it's really good and interesting.

5. "Derry Girls" 

I started randomly watching this show and I highly recommend. It is hilarious, lovable, and just so good. It's about schoolgirls in Ireland in the '90s and the hilarious lives they lead.

6. "Lionheart" 

I have not seen this movie yet but it looks very interesting!

7. "Dumplin'"

This is a Netflix Original movie that I highly recommend! It's funny, sweet, and teaches a lot about accepting your size and knowing that a swimsuit body is a body with a swimsuit on it.

8. "Good Girls" 

I've only watched the first couple episodes of this show, and it's funny yet dark at the same time. It's very interesting, and I'm intrigued to keep watching and see what happens.

9. "Taylor Swift Reputation Tour" 

I love Taylor Swift. I have not watched this yet but can't wait to! This album went hard and I know Taylor performs amazingly! Her concert would be my lifelong dream.

10. "Bird Box" 

This movie is quite interesting. It's a little suspenseful, a little deep, and a whole lot of Sandra Bullock.