13 Binge-Worthy Netflix Shows For Every Type Of Mood

Grab the popcorn.

123

Every where you look on social media, people are always asking for new, binge-worthy Netflix shows. I, as a Netflix enthusiast, decided to put together a list of shows I have watched where everyone will find something they like. From action to romance to comedy, there's something on this list for everyone.

1. Gossip Girl

Aside from the insanely attractive cast, GG is guaranteed to get you hooked with it's story line. Following the lives of privileged teenagers growing up in the Upper East Side of Manhattan, Gossip Girl, a ruthless blogger, exposes every detail of their scandalous lives for all of New York to read.

2. Gilmore Girls

If you're needing something happy and light-hearted, Gilmore Girls is the way to go. This show is about the unusual relationship between Lorelai and her teenage daughter, Rory. After having Rory at just 16-years-old, their relationship is more like sisters than mother and daughter. This show will definitely make you want to call your mom and tell her how much you love and miss her.

3. Grey's Anatomy

Grab the tissues, this is a tough one. Grey's is a medical-based showed centered around the life of Meredith Grey, along with her family and colleagues. With lots of ups and downs, Meredith always seems to make it through to the end. Well, whenever the end may be. The show is still airing it's 14th season, so be prepared to be watching this one for a while.

4. The Fosters

The Fosters is the story of a mixed family of biological, adopted, and foster children to moms, Stef and Lena. While trying to break stereotypes of what a family is supposed to look like, they run into some trouble with their newest addition to the family, Callie.

5. Riverdale

Based on the Archie comics, this show will keep you on the edge of your seat the whole time. Riverdale is the story of best friends, Archie, Jughead, Betty, and Veronica. Their small town has been shaken up by a mysterious murder that cannot be explained. False accusations, death threats, and fake confessions lead the four kids to solve the real mystery. But the story doesn't end there.

6. Glee

Glee is another light-hearted show that will make you smile. It is about the McKinley High School Glee Club. Every member of the glee club is different, which is what teaches them to embrace their individuality and work so well together. Not to mention the show has really great music.

7. Arrow

After being stranded for five years on an island after a shipwreck, billionaire, Oliver Queen, returns home to Starling City to avenge his father's death and save his city. Based on the superhero, The Green Arrow, Oliver enlists his closest friends to help him achieve his goal of bringing Starling City back to the city he loves.

8. The Flash

After watching Arrow, you'll immediately turn your attention to The Flash. The crossovers from Arrow leave you wondering how Barry and his friends are doing in Central City after a particle accelerator explosion left regular human beings with superpowers. The only person that can stop the "metahumans" is the fastest man alive.

9. 13 Reasons Why

Although a touchy topic, 13 Reasons Why has ended a stigma and taken suicide prevention to a whole new level. Hannah Baker is a high school girl who takes her own life, but leaves a set of cassette tapes behind for each person that gave her a reason to do what she did. The tapes reveal everything that happened to Hannah leading up to her death, so it gets pretty emotional, but it's a kind of emotional that people need to experience to truly understand what a suicidal person is going through.

10. Hart of Dixie

A doctor from New York, Zoe Hart, discovers her estranged father left her his medical practice in small-town Alabama. Although not all for it at first, Zoe decides to give this new life a chance, and ends up getting more out of it than she could've ever imagined.

11. Royal Pains

If you're into the medical-based shows, but not quite into the sadness brought on by Grey's Anatomy, Royal Pains is the show for you. After being fired from his ER job in Brooklyn, Hank Lawson and his brother, Evan, move to the Hampton's and start a concierge medical practice called HankMed. With the help from their physician assistant, Divya, they solve medical mysteries from the privacy of people's homes.

12. Parenthood

The four Braverman children - Adam, Sarah, Crosby, and Julia - are faced with the ups and downs of adult life. While their parents are getting older, they have to learn to lean on each other more through struggles with relationships, jobs, and parenting.

13. Shameless

With Mom out of the picture and Dad spending more time at a bar than at home, oldest sibling of six, Fiona, steps up to raise her younger siblings. Despite the lack of parenting, the children never go without and are always taken care of, but not necessarily always the most well behaved. *DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A SHOW TO WATCH WITH CHILDREN AROUND*

The next time you're thinking about posting on social media "I need new Netflix shows," consider this list. I can promise you, they'll get you hooked and you'll be in binge-mode before you know it.