3 Netflix Christmas Movies You Have To Watch

You could watch Elf or the Santa Clause 800 times like everyone else who thinks the Freeform Christmas movie schedule is acceptable, or you can watch cheesy Hallmark-like movies on Netflix.

245

I am incredibly disappointed with most of the Christmas movies that are getting replayed over and over again on TV. As much as I love the classics, I need some variety in my life. Plus I am a sucker for Hallmark movies. I love a good predicable plot and heartwarming story that is kind of on the repetitive side. These three movies are perfect if you need a break from the classics and want something a little more basic.

1. Christmas in the Smokies

occ-0-114-116.1.nflxso.net

I watched this movie with my best friend as a joke, but it turned out to be a really cute and amazing movie! It follows a kind of washed-up country singer as he makes his way back home and runs into his high school girlfriend. I'm pretty sure you can guess the rest, but it is totally worth a watch! It is kind of like a less sad "A Star is Born" mixed with Christmas!

2. Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas

images.justwatch.com

Disney and Christmas? It doesn't get much happier than that!! And if you are feeling really spirited, you can follow once upon a Christmas with "Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas"! That sounds like my kind of night!

3. A Christmas Prince

cdn1.thr.com

This is pretty much turning into a Christmas classic. And say what you want about it being predictable and cheesy, but I highly relate to Amber as she is kind of a terrible journalist who can't do her job but is pretty good at falling in love. Anyway, this movie is really cute and I love it.