6 Hidden Teen Gems On Netflix To Add To Your Watchlist

Go check out some of these new and classic shows and movies.

1098
Photo by freestocks on Unsplash

Netflix might seem easy to navigate with the home screen showing you all the new hit shows and movies that have just been added, but if you don't search around much on the app, you could be missing out on some great content that might just not have popped up on your feed! I compiled some of my personal hidden gems that can be found on Netflix, here they are:

"Victorious," what a Nickelodeon classic!

nickelodeon GIF by NickRewind Giphy

While this tv series has ended, you can re-live your teen years watching the first three seasons! This comedic musical show follows singing prodigy Tori Vega as she joins a new school that only invites the best of the best talent to attend.

If you have an obsession with royals, "The Prince & Me" is for you!

A classic love story between an American girl and a foreign prince, sound familiar? This movie is not only romantic, but funny as two totally different worlds collide!

Just add some water, or "H20", and you'll become a, mermaid?

mermaid GIF Giphy

This series started in 2009, and you can find all three seasons on Netflix! This story follows three teen girls who discover a magical pool, mermaid powers, and the true meaning of friendship.

Life can be rough when your'e on "The Edge of Seventeen."

woody harrelson mr bruner GIF Giphy

A movie about the real struggles of high school, figuring out who your real friends are, betrayal, love, and some comedy in between, this movie definitely needs to go on your watchlist!

No one will be there for you like the "Gilmore Girls" are.

Gilmore Girls hugging\u200b Find the right camping buddy

This mother and daughter duo go through the ups and downs of growing up, relationships, parent drama, and the balance between friendship and parenthood. With seven seasons, yes really seven are on Netflix, this heartfelt show will keep you entertained for many hours to come.

The twins that started it all, "Sister, Sister."

Sister Sister 90S GIF Giphy

These two twins were separated at birth, but have reunited and are living together, experiencing growing up with a replica of themselves in the same school. Add in some high school drama, living in New York, and oh ya it's also the nineties, it's about to get interesting. And wait, there are six seasons!

Now don't waste any more time, go add these teen comedies to your Netflix watchlist now!