Instead Of Beating Yourself Up Over A Mistake, Take Action

You've made mistakes up to here and you've found a way out, and you will once again.

109

In life, we make mistakes which is totally okay, yet we begin to forget that these mistakes need to happen in order to grow. We do our best to seek perfection in every aspect of our lives and completely crash when something doesn't go our way. There are so many things happening at once and so many people that are in our lives which we try to please. It becomes difficult, especially if you're holding everything in at once and just let it out in an unhealthy matter. It's simple to store every feeling into the back of our bodies in order to hold on to them yet not explode at the moment. I've learned how horrible that is, and how it's necessary to talk to people about how you're feeling and break down everything at some point to ensure that you don't cause an emotional storm within your mind.

Storms are okay, but it's the second that you hold on to the negativity that it takes over your life. Mistakes are common, it's how we handle them that defines the end game of the situation. The more you care, the easier it'll be to figure out how you want to cope with the situation. Don't let anyone ever define the person you are based on a situation or individual conflict, you will always know your true self. It's so crucial to never let anyone's depiction of you be the defining factor of how you view yourself. Opinions are not facts, and you know how good of a person you are based on the way that you view yourself and what you put out to the earth

The less that you listen to the negative thoughts that other people place into your life, the easier it'll be to let the positive feelings create a better space for you. If you've made a mistake and caused pain to another person, you apologize and do your best to move on. You've done what you could and there's nothing else you can do at that point, it's not your fault anymore. The blame that you put on yourself for wronging someone or hurting another shows that you hold responsibility for your actions and that's just enough. You don't need to beat yourself up about this mistake and create unnecessary stress and negative feelings within your own head. Clear the clutter that doesn't need to be there and focus on the people and feelings that matter the most.

Everything will be okay, you've made mistakes up to here and you found a way out. There is always a way to get out of a negative situation by focusing on the positive aspects of your life as well as how you got here. Looking at the past will only hurt, but looking at the future will only excite you. So take everything that's happened to you up to this point and implement positivity into your future. Make amends with those that you still care about and live with no regrets, because the second you do you're unhappy. Love everything that makes you smile every day, and listen to your heart regardless of what your head says.