3 Reasons You Need More Happiness In Your Life Today

Let's talk about happiness!

495

Because I'm happy. Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof!

That was just one little line from Pharell's hit song, "Happy." It is very important to make sure we include happiness as part of our day to day routine and daily activities.

1. Because life is so precious

assets.rbl.ms

It is very true... life really is precious. It may not seem like it at the moment because you're so used to the regular daily things around you that are just plain normal. I think there are a lot of things out there in the world that people don't take enough for granted (in a good way). I feel like family is a big one. At the moment we are so used to them there all the time we don't even think about it like that. Of course, we love our family no matter what, but I feel it hits us in our face when something bad happens, depending on how the person feels. Some people just go to family when they need something, not for love or comfort. Family is what brought us here, so that is a must.

Also even some of the smaller things in life I feel we should be more caring about. Like people using manners, a simple life conversation, and a genuine act of kindness. I have seen people not even respond to people for opening the door for them or giving them something and neither of them say thank you or your welcome. It's so awkward, right? Everything we come in contact with every day should be turned into a blessing. And if its bad, just know that there is always a way to get through it, and different life perspectives will be changed in a good way.

2. Individuality

assets.rbl.ms

Seeing the individuality in people, is what makes people connect more. We all have our own personality and should strive to be us and not someone else. Trying to be someone else or similar, is like trying to put a puzzle piece inside that doesn't fit. Instead of judging, observe that person. See what they are about. What makes them happy. What they like to do for fun. Hobbies. All their favorite things. Even if they seem mean. Try to find that goodness. Everyone has good in them. It is just brought out differently. Individuality is what helps us help people. Once we know who we are on that level, we can pass that on to others on how to seek out their own person. Individuality not only helps ourselves to grow, but it helps us all grow together. We are all in this together.

3. Diversity

c1.staticflickr.com

Diversity in this world is what makes us all different. We come in various colors, shapes, and sizes. There has been so much negativity with diversity it is unbelievable. People don't realize how special it is to be all different. Could you imagine what the world would be like if we were all the same? Same personality? Same color? Same Style? There would be no point in helping others and there would be no point in teamwork since we all would conform and get along the same way. Diversity is not only important as humans but it is also important in everything revolving humans.

You can have diversity in fashion, traveling, eating, and even the smallest thing such as sleeping! If you think about it there can be diversity in sleeping. Diversity gives us an opportunity to grow and see what this world has to offer for everyone. It can also make you realize that no matter what someone says or does, it will never go away because it is a human nature, natural born occurrence that we have no control over. We are designed a certain way for a reason. We shouldn't fight or go against those reasons, but embrace the power that it has.