Why The NBA Had To Leave The Super Team Era

The 2019 NBA free agency was a wild and fun time for fans all over the country because the NBA is wide open for many teams to win the championship.

24

We all killed Kevin Durant and Lebron for forming the super teams when really the Lakers, Spurs, and Celtics drafted and traded for their super teams and they were just unbeatable at the time that these guys had to form their own to win. The NBA has always been about winning championships and doing all that it takes to be the champion.

Most of the free agents have signed and they have assembled their teams. There are about 8-10 teams that have the chance to win the title this upcoming year and we will have a balance for a few years. most teams have 2-3 great players with some solid players with them.

This is amazing for the league because we will not know who to bet on or who will win so we now get a more anticipated and balanced league. Most teams that face in the playoffs will be balanced and it will result in closer series and better-televised games. we as fans want to enjoy the competition and not be able to always predict the outcome before it happens and now we will have to guess and hope our team wins because it is such a close race.

Fans love watching the competition play out and they love when teams like the Utah Jazz, Denver Nuggets, and Milwaukee Bucks are good because these teams are not always the top teams we have seen for the last 30 years like the Celtics, Lakers, and Bulls. basketball is a team sport and most players have been teaming up to make 2-4 stacked teams that have been dominating the league and it takes away the competitive fun nature for the other players and the fans.

Lastly, this shows how basketball is just a game and its not all about putting the best players together it's about being competitive and having fun. basketball is a team sport and you must learn from your mistakes and play your best every night to stay competitive and accept the challenge of beating the best.