“Naruto" is the Center of My Video Game Life

The Naruto games have taught me how to have fun, how to endure challenges, and how to enjoy my childhood.

11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr9a0MGZJco

Back in the day, I played a lot of video games. The most memorable games are the ones that are about the anime Naruto. I have known this anime since I was a kid. I have played Naruto: Clash of Ninja, Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2, Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2: The Phantom Fortress, Naruto: Path of the Ninja, Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2, Naruto Shippūden: Ninja Destiny 2, Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja 4, and Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4.

My first Naruto game is Naruto: Clash of Ninja. I usually played as Haku in the old games. When the new games came out, I usually played as Sakura Haruno. Both are very strong characters. Sometimes, when needed or whenever I felt like it, I played as the other characters.

My favorite Naruto game is Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2. I kept restarting the game file because it is a very fun game. My favorite Naruto game plot is in Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2: The Phantom Fortress. This plot has two story modes. In the first story mode, Naruto and his friends have to stop an evil castle that is absorbing the life force of the villagers that live in their village. They also have to face and save a princess who is controlled by Orochimaru. Meanwhile, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Shizune go beneath the Mugenjo with a little help from Kakashi. As they go underneath, they go against illusions, Kabuto, and Orochimaru. The story modes are suspenseful, tense, and fun. The fun part in the story modes is using the summoning scrolls to play various and fun game modes.

What I like about Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2, Naruto: Path of Ninja 2, and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2: Phantom Fortress is their story modes. They are different than the plot in the anime series. I believe that they are fillers before Naruto: Shippūden begins. I suggest playing these games if you want a plot that is different from the anime series' plot.