Nap Time, Coloring, Playing...

Nap Time, Coloring, Playing...

Sign me up!

4
Nap Time, Coloring, Playing...
www.constantinoubrosproperties.com

I'm 21 years old and I'm not afraid to admit that I still enjoy napping, coloring, drawing with chalk, watching Disney movies (and of course watching them multiple times), playing hopscotch, and swinging on a swing set! I don't know why people think that once you hit a certain age you have to be all "business" and you can't do some of the things you did when you were younger. Do you think that you're going to be made fun of if someone finds out that you do these things or that you're somehow no longer in the "adult" category?

I think that you'd find that more people enjoy coloring and especially napping (now that they're older and can appreciate it more) now. Coloring is considered a calming activity....and we all know napping is too. But in all seriousness, it can really benefit your health. Plus, it's ok to embrace the kid inside you again, we shouldn't have to loose it in the first place. I think some of us have truly forgotten what it's like to be young and it makes me sad because we have millions of young people and children in the world who need our help, but we are too busy with our everyday mundane lives to get out there and have fun and help them grow. Even if that means finding the kid inside you again first, I encourage you to do it and, if you're able to, do whatever it takes to get it to come out. Babysit, actually hang out with your younger siblings or your cousins/nieces and nephews, or even if you have to, travel to bring out the adventure in you again. Follow what your heart tells you....in case you haven't noticed, kids tend to do that a lot.

Don't be afraid to embrace your inner Peter Pan (Disney reference...sorry, I had to!). Color. Nap. Play hopscotch. Draw with chalk. Fight some pirates. Be creative. It's something kids are so very good at. So yes, I am 21 years old and I enjoy napping, coloring, drawing with chalk, watching Disney movies, playing hopscotch, and swinging on a swing set...why don't you?