My Walk With Him Is My Business

My Walk With Him Is My Business

Leave the judging to God, and just live your life.

4
My Walk With Him Is My Business
God Speaks, I listen

I identify as a part of the Christian faith. Whether you agree with that or not by the end of this is completely up to you. My journey with God has been pretty rocky throughout the years. My aunt (a.k.a. my best friend) passed away from lung cancer just years after her husband was taken in a car accident, I lived in an unstable household for 7 years, and I was severely depressed. However, I never doubted God and his existence and always said that everything was happening for a reason. I think the area, and people I grew up around helped me shape my faith, however, not a lot of Christians may agree with my viewpoints. Let me explain…

I understand that in the bible homosexuals are considered an “abomination” and are sinners. However, I also understand that God tells his people to love everyone. Which do you think is more important to God? I support gay rights, and was overwhelmed with excitement when gays received their right to marry. What you do in the bedroom is completely between you and your partner whether it’s with someone of the same or of the opposite sex. Homosexuals do not threaten my life, and they do not bother me

It is not my place to judge you that is God’s job. And my God has told me to love everyone, so when judgement day comes it is none of my business if you go to heaven or hell, so in the meantime I will love you, and accept you for who you are.

I don’t support or agree with everything that is said in the bible, but why is that any of your business? My walk with God, and my beliefs are MY business. It isn’t my business if you had sex before marriage, or if you committed adultery, so that doesn’t hinder my opinion of a person. Some of my best friends identify as Christians and commit sins in the bible (actually, all of you do) but that isn’t really my business.

If you ask me my opinion on a certain topic, or if I identify with a religion I don’t have a problem with telling you. But it isn’t my job to “shove my religion down your throat.” Yes, I will preach the word of God, and I will talk to you about what I learned in church, but if you don’t agree with me I’m not going to hate you. That is between you and the big guy. The Christian faith has been under so much scrutiny because of their judgements and honestly it’s disgusting. It is God’s job to judge on judgement day, and it is our job to spread his word and to LOVE EVERYONE.

If everyone would stop judging, and stop wishing hell upon a non-believer this world would me a much happier and peaceful place. For those of you that do not agree with me, that is fine. You have the right to your opinion, but don’t judge me for mine.