Five Things You MUST Try This Summer

Five Things You MUST Try This Summer

Long days, warm weather, school is out, and everyone is free to do as they please.

16
Five Things You MUST Try This Summer
Dreamatico

Summer: long days, warm weather, school is out, and everyone is free to do as they please.

Though summer is not one of my all time favorite seasons, it is one that I enjoy. F

Here are 5 things you MUST do this summer!

1. Swimming

I swear I was born to be a mermaid, I love to swim in any kind of water pool, lake, or ocean. If it's water and safe to be in, I'm there! I'll swim until I'm a filed with water wrinkles. I'll most likely sit in the water till I grow fins.

2. Amusement Parks

I love summer nights at amusement parks. I love the rides - from roller coasters to bumper cars - as well as the food you come across: large fries all the way to funnel cake with ice cream. When I can walk out of a park and have sun burn in places I didn't think could get sun burned, I know I've had a good day.

3. The Beach

I'm not one for heat....or sand...or hot sand at that, but I love going to the beach for one reason: I love being IN the ocean. I love being BY the ocean. The ocean is so calming & pretty to look at - especially at sunrise and sunset.

4. Reading

I love nothing more than laying around on a warm summer day, in the AC, on my sofa, with a good book to be lazy with... a book I can read while I fall asleep... a book that makes running through my dreams a whole lot of fun. The more books I read during the summer the more books I get to buy in the fall.

5. Movies

Summer time is a great time for movies because lots of summer blockbusters come out. Although I'll go see most new movies when they are still in theaters, I'll go see them AGAIN during the summer. On a really hot day, a cold movie theater is the best place to have a good cool time.

These five things are always at the top of my list during the summer months. I can't wait to kick off my summer!