My Top 8 Ways To Eat Pasta

My Top 8 Ways To Eat Pasta

I have a versatile favorite food!
17

I am a girl of simple tastes, and those tastes feature pasta right up at the top.

Pasta is easy to make, tastes delicious on its own, and is a versatile vehicle for countless other flavors! When it comes to the shape of the pasta, I have no particular preference, but I do have favorites when it comes to what I put on my pasta.

So, without further ado, here are my eight favorite ways to eat pasta!

8. Lasagna

This is the form of pasta for deep-dish pizza lovers: solid layers of pasta, tomato sauce, and cheese! It is also an early way that I tricked myself into eating vegetables as a child; the tomato sauce tends to overwhelm other flavors. The sauce is also why this kind of pasta preparation is not higher on the list. I prefer a little tomato sauce over a lot of it.

7. Pad Thai

I am not a big fan of spicy food, but if there is a mild option, I will take it and love it! I enjoy tofu in my pad thai more than meats. It goes really well with the egg!

6. Beef Lo Mein

My parents do not even have to ask me what I want when we go out for Chinese food. I always choose the lo mein. The soy sauce is delicious, and the vegetables mixed in make me feel like a healthy person.

5. Spaghetti And Meatballs

This is a childhood favorite of mine. Again, it is not as high up on the list as other things because I am not the biggest fan of tomato sauce, but I have enough good memories of munching on meatballs to give it the number five slot. I used to think I hated meatloaf, but then one night my parents served it with spaghetti, and I realized what a mistake I had been making!

4. Alfredo

More specifically, the alfredo that my parents make. This super creamy, cheesy concoction has spoiled me for all restaurant alfredo sauces. It just does not taste right with a meat broth base!

3. Basil Pesto

This is the other kind of pasta sauce that my parents make that puts all restaurant variations to shame. It edges out over the alfredo simply because I have more good memories of standing with my family in the kitchen, chatting while we pluck basil leaves. Those were good times, with a tasty result!

2. Just Melt A Lot Of Cheddar Or Mozzarella Cheese On It

Like I said at the beginning of this article, I am a girl of simple tastes. Sometimes all a bowl of pasta needs is a melty heap of cheese. Kraft cannot even compete.

1. Tuna Noodle Casserole

And here we are, at the very top of my tastes! This combination of pasta, tuna, a whole lot of cheese, and onion soup has a special place in my heart. And I know how to make it, which is a lot of power to trust myself with. The last thing I want is to get sick of my all-time favorite food!

I could have made a longer list, but just talking about these eight has made me hungry. Are you a pasta-lover, too? If so, what is your favorite way to eat it?