My Top 10 Favorite Panic! at the Disco Songs

My list of favs from Panic!

45
Billboard

Middle school was the very first time I ever head Panic! at the Disco. From "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" to "Death of Bachelor," to seeing them in concert my very first time and hearing Brendon's beautiful voice. Becoming famous as a teenager, Brendon Urie is the only remaining member of Panic! at the Disco, but that doesn't stop him from dropping hit after hit. Here are my 10 favorite Panic! songs!

10. "Collar Full"

"'Cause there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go"

From Panic!'s 4th album, this one is underrated. Everyone knows "This is Gospel," but no one really knows this one. This one has a unique vibe to it that I really enjoy and I think you will too.

9. "When The Day Met The Night"

"When the moon fell in love with the sun

All was golden in the sky

All was golden when the day met the night"

I find this song relatable in an odd way. From Brendon's 2nd album, I had to pick it. The trumpets and the theme of Pretty. Odd. was one of my favorites.

8. "Girls/Girls/Boys"

"But girls love girls and boys

And love is not a choice"

Support for LGBTQ fanbase? Obviously it has to be on my top 10!

7. "Ready to Go"

"I think I'm ready to leave

I'm ready to live

I'm ready to go"

I really relate to this song because I am ready to get out of my small hometown and live my own life. Thanks for understanding Brendon!

6. "Northern Downpour"

"I know the world's a broken bone

But melt your headaches call it home"

R.I.P. Ryden

5. "Trade Mistakes"

"If I could trade mistakes for sheep,

Count me away before you sleep.

I'll still wait till I trade my mistakes,

So they fade away."

I recently really started liking this song. If I had to pick my favorite album, it would be Vices & Virtues, which is album number 3.

4. "But It's Better If You Do"

"I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know

Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety"

OG Panic! song from album number 1! This is my all time favorite on the album. Brendon is only a teenager in the video!

3. "Golden Days"

"Time can never break your heart

But it'll take the pain away"

I love this song because it goes from upbeat to really laid back and relaxed, but at the end it builds back up. It was awesome live!

2. "Nearly Witches"

"Ever since we met,

I've got just one regret to live through.

And that one regret is you."

Okay... this is the oddest song that Panic! has done, which is why it is on the list. If you want to hear the original version that Ryan Ross wrote, look it up on youtube. You will be glad Brendon tweaked it.

1. "The Calendar"

"Put another 'x' on the calendar

Summer's on it's deathbed

There is simply nothing worse than knowing how it ends"

As a closing choice of my top 10, I picked "The Calendar" because it is definitely underrated (like a lot of the songs on my list).

!! BONUS SONG !!

"You can find another me tomorrow

And that's the hardest pill to swallow"

Brendon in only featured in this song, but the song is so amazing. Lil Dicky is a great artist and its super cool that he had Brendon sing the chorus. Check it out.