I'm TIred Of Hearing About Hate On The News

I know we are better than this.

6
Google

It breaks my heart to see such awful things happening. People are getting hurt. People are hating, dying, being injured for almost no reason at all. It's okay to have your own thoughts and opinions. It's your rights as humans. However, there is a fine line between separating your beliefs from people based strictly on the color of their skin.

It deeply saddens me to have to see videos and photos on Facebook of veterans who have fought to make each person equal, people who fought to get out of concentration camps, the abolition of slavery. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness."

This is not the first supremacy issue we have had recently. Hatred against the LGBTQ+ community is also a growing problem. Upon the ending of Barack Obama's presidency, hatred against people of color and transgender individuals has been growing.

No matter what your beliefs are, you have to sit back and think at least once that it is not the color of our skin or the makeup of our personalities that make us different. At the end of the day we are always human. That is what we will always be no matter what.

We need to put a stop to this and go back to when we all loved each other despite what we look like, sound like, or what our personalities have to offer. We achieved this by coming together as one—helping each other out and succeeding in becoming equal and letting love win. We have to do this for our future generation. We have to stop letting hate win. And the only way that will happen is if we come together again and fight against this; rise above this, and discriminate hate once and for all.