My sweet fiancée

My sweet fiancée

I love you forever

75
My sweet fiancée

Dear sweetheart,

I don't know even where to start. Im truly so blessed to be apart of your life ! To know 6 years ago you walked into my life is beyond me . I still remember the day we met I don't think I have ever told you before how I felt the first time we met. You were so cute, and your dark brown eyes were so charismatic, I felt like I would lose myself in them.

I never use to believe in love at first sight, but that day when our eyes met, my heart pounded and it felt like it would burst. It was like the feeling of a home run, like making it across the finish line for the first time. I was swept off my feet! And when you gave me a huge smile at me, I felt like I couldn't breathe; you kissed me, and my knees suddenly went weak and all the little butterflies in my tummy i fell in love at that moment. I knew then what love at first sight felt like; our eyes met, and there was a connection, like a bond I felt uniting our hearts. I have been in love since that day.

Though i didn't know it would happen so fast. God knew i needed you Austin you complete me.You make me feel so special, like I'm your one and only love.The love that we share has grown so strong that it has become unbreakable now. We've been through a lot of ups and downs that sometimes brought us to the edge of saying goodbye. But, together, you and I have fought to be with each other.

I also want to thank you for giving me the most PRECIOUS gift ever ! I remember as of yesterday When we found out we were expecting, we both were completely freaked out. We were scared, worried .Since that very day, we have become parents of a beautiful, amazing, smart, precious child. Because of you, my life now has so much more meaning, so much more purpose. I will do anything to make my child proud

I love you more than words can say. I love you with everything I have to give. I Thank God every day that He sent you to me and that He gave us this amazing love that is untouchable! My baby, my love, my friend, you are my life, and we belong to each other.

So long as I can breathe or I can see, as long as you live, because that's what gives life to me now. I promise my love to you now and for the rest of my life. I love you with all my heart and all my soul. I'm here forever, by your side, for always. You mean the world to me, and I would do anything for you. You've taken my whole heart into your hands, and what I feel for you can never be replaced. Only you have my love. We're going to have the most amazing future ahead of us and, remember, our day is coming, sooner than we think! My love, I'm here to take care of you and to be together with you for eternity!

God made you for me only and i know that i cant wait to marry you and grow old with you babe

Love,

Your soon-to-be wife