My Sister, My Best Friend

My Sister, My Best Friend

I can always count on her.

140
My Sister, My Best Friend
Amanda McBride

My grandma has told me the same story multiple times... "when you were younger and you would come over to our house, the only person that you would ever let hold you is your sister. In fact, you wouldn't even go anywhere or be near anyone else unless your sister was there. you were completely glued to her. you wouldn't let her leave your side or put you down."

My sister, my best friend... there's nothing I can't tell you. You're so trustworthy and honest, and I know if I had food in my teeth, you'd be the first to hand me a toothpick.

My sister, my best friend... we have the funniest inside jokes. From calling each other dorky nicknames, to making silly faces and silly sounds, I love how hilarious we are.

My sister, my best friend... most people don't understand why whenever we're around each other, we have the funniest conversations and bring up the most random things that no one has ever heard of.

My sister, my best friend... you're always there for me. You're there to be my devil's advocate and my biggest fan. To support me when I need you, and bring me up when I'm down.

My sister, my best friend... anytime I'm struggling with something, you're always there to listen for as long as I need, to give me advice, and tell me what I need to hear.

My sister, my best friend... you never fail to make me laugh. With your hilarious jokes and you're funny faces, you make me laugh no matter what.

My sister, my best friend... you give me the best advice. You remind me everything is ok and that no matter what, everything will work out.

My sister, my best friend... you love me for who I am and never try to change any part of me.

My sister, my best friend... the fun we have together is only described as unique. No matter what we are doing, I enjoy every moment I spend with you.

My sister, my best friend... you're my biggest supporter. You always ask me how life is, and you always show how much you care.

My sister, my best friend... I love you more than I can ever explain. You're the greatest best friend a sister could have, and the best sister and friend could ask for.