My Review Of Four Lush Products

My Review Of Four Lush Products

Hit or miss?

23
My Review Of Four Lush Products
Lush Cosmestics Instagram

When you walk into a Lush store, you have the same feeling you get when you walk into a Target. You want to see everything. It's pretty; the employees are nice. The store is extremely organized and I think I fell in love. You want to look, smell and feel each product more than once. However, there are not as many Lush stores around as there are Targets. Tennessee and Alabama each have one location. I actually have been to the Nashville store and the Birmingham store.The stores are organized into bath, shower, hair, face, body, makeup and perfume. It is actually overwhelming. If I were you, I would research on the website before you go!

It's your lucky day, because I have reviewed four of their products for you. Enjoy!

Mask Of Magnaminty

What It Does - Face mask! Expertly rebalanced formula.

Shelf Life - Five months.

Storage - Not required to stay in a fridge.

Texture - Gel-ish but still thick like a normal mask!!! I am 100% obsessed and I give it 1,000 gold stars. I would buy this in bulk if I could.

Price - $13.95 for 4.4 fl Oz

Link - here

American Cream

What It Does - Conditioner! Fresh strawberry conditioning cocktail.

Shelf Life - One year.

Texture - Thick but I am not crazy about this product. I will not be purchasing again! Sorry not sorry.

Price - $9.95 for 3.3 fl Oz

Link - here

I Love Juicy

What It Does - Shampoo! Get squeaky clean with refreshing fruit juices.

Shelf Life - One year.

Texture - Gel but kind of water-y. I am in love with this shampoo! I do not think I will use it daily because the $ but it literally smells like heaven. It's literally perfect and my hair looks and feels better.

Price - $9.95 for 3.3 fl Oz

Link - here

Cosmetic Warrior

What It Does - Face mask! To cleanse and soothe, gently.

Shelf Life - One month. Pro tip: check the dates before you buy! I was a Lush baby when I got this and I purchased it two weeks before I was going to expire.

Storage - Fridge only. The mask needs to stay in the fridge because it has fresh ingredients.

Texture - A perfect mix between liquid and gel. However there are pieces of garlic in the mask!

Price - $7.95 for 2.1 Oz

Link - here

I have Rosy Cheeks by Lush in my fridge right now. It is another face mask. I can not wait to try it!

Next up is Tula! I have linked their website for you here. I placed my order on 7/27 so hopefully I have a little blue package on my front steps soon!