A Letter To My New Best Friend

A Letter To My New Best Friend

Tho we be but new, we are but strong together.

64
A Letter To My New Best Friend

My raddest, newest BFFL:

It hasn't been years like it has with other friendships-in fact it's only been a few months, but I couldn't and don't want to ever imagine my life without you. You're one of the best things to ever happen to me, thank you for everything you do. Here's what I'm thankful for more in depth.

Thanks for calling me out on my bullshit. When I'm acting out, behaving like an idiot or even an asshole, you're always there to put me right back in my place. It may annoy me and even piss me off but I'm so happy I have someone who even cares how I act.

Thanks for being a kickass wingwoman. You go with me just about everywhere and even moved in with me!! You help me with awkward social gathering and those awkward in public moments. You're fucking awesome dude. Thanks for being basically my in-home mom.

Thanks for never making me feel guilty and ashamed. If I need help I know you're always there to help me no matter what. You never put me out with my issues and even help me solve them. I mean...hello!!! You we're with me for my first wreck and we almost died, and then you helped me pay my expensive ass towing bill. I love you so friggin much, man.

Thank you for being happy when I'm happy when good things go on in my life. "OMG, THAT'S SO COOL YOU GOT NEW GLASSES/I don't give one fuck." You want to see me happy (It's vise-versa btw.) even if it means we see less of each other.

Thank you for supporting the one I love. I know you and my dear boyfriend butt heads often, but thanks for putting up with him.

Thanks for always making me feel loved and safe. And thanks for just getting "it".

P.S. Thanks for almost dying with me. Wouldn't want to almost die with anyone else. <3