~2 1/4 cups of flour
~1 2/3 cups of sugar
~1 1/4 teaspoons of baking soda
~2/3 cup of cocoa
~1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
~1 1/4 cups of water
~3/4 cup of shortening
~1 teaspoon of vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Sift flour, sugar, baking soda, cocoa, and baking powder all together
3. Then, in a different bowl, mix water, shortening, eggs, and vanilla
4. Mix the two bowls of ingredients together
5. Add to a 9x13 baking pan
6. Bake in oven for 30 minutes!
7. Add any kind of vanilla frosting (we usually just Google a quick recipe)
I hope you bakers like this cake as much as I do.