My mom is the one who inspires me most

My Mom Is The Person I Look Up To Most And I Can't Wait To See Her Soon

Since day one, she has supported and loved me unconditionally.

71

Dear Mom,

Thank you. Thank you for being there for me any time I've needed someone, thank you for being patient with me when I've had my occasional sassy moments, and thank you for raising me to be the person I am today. I can't imagine having anybody else as my mom. Even to this day, you go out of your way to help me, along with others, overcome problems, and while it may have been difficult to do so at first, you followed your dreams of becoming an artist of beautiful paintings.

An example of when you've helped me is when I was at the peak of my struggles with anxiety. Not only did you notice that something was wrong without me saying anything about it, but you took action when you did find out. You bought and rented books for me to read so I could both learn about my condition as well as find out ways to help me get over my anxiety. Along with that she even did some research on anxiety and got me a therapist.

She also has an amazing sense of humor. Even on her bad days, I hear her laugh at least once. If a good song is playing in the living room while she's in the kitchen, she will sometimes go to the living room and start randomly dancing, or if a good song comes on while cooking in the kitchen, she along with my dad with start belting it at the top of their lungs. Of course, there are many other humorous parts to her personality, like when she sent me little rubber chickens that can be launched like a slingshot during my freshman year of college.

Another reason I admire her so much is because she follows her dreams. Since she was young, she had been drawing, and before I was borne she sold hand-painted jewelry such as earrings, and just a few years ago she started her own small business on an online website where she could sell her paintings. She's had a passion for painting since before I can remember, and in a few of the past houses my family has lived in, she's even had a designated painting room. So, when she finally started up her business I was not only extremely proud of her, but I was also inspired.

In the end, in my personal opinion, my mom is an incredible woman who I, along with others can look up to. Along with that, not only is she my mom, and an amazing one at that, but she is also one of my best friends. Now that I'm in college, I look forward to every call I get to have with her and the family, and can't wait for Thanksgiving break so I can see her again.