My Love For Humanity

My Love For Humanity

A love so great for humankind.

604
My Love For Humanity
Google Images

You know what I love? People.

Human beings in general or considered collectively. People that just have a contagiously insatiable appetite for life, adventure and love. People that live life to its full potential, regardless of the nerve racking opinions of others. People that have the desire and NEED to go out into the world and express their true selves, and make a positive impact on this planet. People who are earth shakers, innovators, go getters, inspirations, game changers, and thought leaders. And if you think there’s no one in your life that fits this description, you may be deceived, for sometimes these people come in the form of your humble gardener, the cashier at your local store, your mother, your co worker, or your best friend.

I think that everyone has within them an innate desire and zeal to live life to the fullest, but for some of us it may reside deep within our souls, in a part of our soul that’s in a deep slumber. They may need a spark to wake their sleepy soul into revelry and action. You can be that spark, we all can be.

We are wonderfully made. We are all beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what we say. Not in what we do, but in the fact that we are all human. We as people can achieve miraculous things. We can conquer the world if we want to. We can love, hate, cheer, satisfy, excite, amuse, become, elate, delight, calm, relax, hope, please, lust, arouse, care, trust, etc. We can accomplish the impossible.

For decades, people have been put in boxes and shunned from their true potential. We are the ones that need to break out and be earth shakers, innovators, go-getters, inspirations, game changers, and thought leader. No matter how hard or how many times we fail. Just as the riches of capitalism cannot exist without the threat of bankruptcy, or heaven without the possibility of hell. It has long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sit back and let things happen to them. They go out and make things happen.

When we as people set ablaze for SELF success, it shouldn’t be the end of the road, rather the starting point for the next leap forward. Nothing builds self love and self confidence like self success, and people have the power to use these tools. Nothing stops people who desires to achieve. Every obstacle is simply a course to develop self success. It is strengthening the will to do and accomplish.

Again i must ask you... do you know what I love? People. People that are the essence to the world's success. People that jump, run, laugh, and appreciate the little things in life. People that try even through vast amounts of failure. People that truly understand that they are human and they invest the power to do any and everything they put their mind to. People. The life of the world. People is what I love.