I have taken some time off from writing, but here I am, hoping to come back better than ever. Here we go...
I have always loved having something to work toward - an end point to focus on. I can't give myself too much credit, as I tend to procrastinate like crazy. But, I love knowing that one day, something that I had spent time hoping for in the past, is now the present, and I can move on to hoping and working for something for my future.
It is so easy to be consumed with the thoughts in our heads, and create a fantasy of what could be. I can't even tell you how often I do this, and how unrealistic it gets. I guess that is just human.
But no matter how much I do this, I try to focus on reality as well.
Even though my unrealistic dreams are out of my hand, the realistic hopes that I hold are in my power.
Take a look below into what I hope and dream for in my future.
1. I hope to always be happy, or at least try my best to be
This sure can be difficult at times, but I always try to stay positive, and hope that that will bring happiness in my future.
2. I hope to always embrace who I am, and what I believe in. And I hope to always be proud of that person.
You all should do this too. Two words... self love.
3. I hope to start a family that is filled with love, passion, and happiness. And I hope that that never fades.
A television show perfect, picture perfect relationship and family is my dream.
4. I hope to remain as close as I am today with my best friends and family, for the rest of my life.
I have been so incredibly blessed with all of the people in my life; I could never imagine losing them or even being half as close with them.
5. On a less serious note, I hope to open a coffee shop later in my life that is filled with local artwork and rustic furniture.
We'll see if this one comes true... but if it does, come by for a great atmosphere and a tasty cup of coffee :)
6. I hope to become successful and happy in my career.
Something most people aspire to achieve. I couldn't imagine putting in so much hard work and not having this happen. I hope to do something including graphic design, advertising, and marketing.
7. I hope to live in Colorado, California, and Michigan at some point in my life.
Who knows where my life will take me, but I hope that no matter where that place is, that I will be happy there. I hope to live in one of these places and explore all there is to it.
So that is me.
I hope that one day, these hopes I hold for my future will become my present.