My Favorite Quotes And Activities To Help Me De-Stress

The end of April/early May can be very stressful especially for college students; last week alone there were at least two nights I managed to work through only getting by with 2-3 hours of sleep just to finish assignments! Sometimes our Planners start looking like never-ending to-do lists during Pre-summer even if you're not in school. I chose to write this article to remind you all that your hard work and long hours WILL payoff and that you can get through the next couple of weeks, months, etc. Here's some of my favorite quotes and activities perfect for when you need a moment to step back and relax a while, reward yourself for staying dedicated, and remind yourself that you won't let something as finite as failing stop you from reaching goals and getting through life's storms.

Here's a mini-reminder that it's 100% okay if you don't graduate at the same time as your friends from high school. Take it from someone, who'll be going on their 5th fall semester this year...

What's my ultimate favorite way to relax you may ask? A nice,warm, bubble bath! Which may or may not be accompanied by "Stress Relief" body wash from Bath and Body Works

Say it with me, "I am UNSTOPPABLE!"

Another great way to relax is by curling up in a hammock with a good book or in my case, a delicious,"Cupcake Smash" from SmallCakes - Monroe!

*Gives you a virtual-hug*

Find a hobby that you can devote your attention to in between working so hard or on days/times you have a free moment to spare! I've always heard painting especially can be quite therapeutic and I can personally attest to this.

Spend time with a family member or friend who brings you the utmost joy and stay up watching movies or giggling about nothing for hours and then slide into your bed that night exhausted in the best way and with a feeling of loving to be alive.

A great way to clear a cluttered mind for a minute is a long peaceful walk. Maybe it's just because i'm a Sagittarius but i've always have found solace in nature. For my monroe readers, check out the location of where this photo was captured: Restoration Park in West Monroe.

While this isn't my personal list, I agreed with several of items and found it extremely helpful!

And if you're a little shop-a-holic such as myself,I highly recommend a few hours at the mall or wherever you prefer to shop to treat yourself for your hard work and to get some new stuff for summer!

To whoever reads this, I hope you pass your finals and get through whatever may be causing you any stress or anxiety!