My Bucket List Ideas... Well Some of Them

I actually have too many on my list, but here's some of them!

108
pexels.com

Everyone has something that they want to do in life before they die. There are just so many things to do in the world and it's best to live life with every second as if it is your last. I want to discuss the things that are on my bucket list. I have so many things that I would love to do and here are some of those things. I really hope that someday I will be able to check mark every single thing!

1. To own and live in a brick house filled with nature inside and outside

Something about brick houses gives me an old fashion vibe. The look of them is just so unique and I would love to have one that is surrounded by flowers, plants and some bushes on the outside. On the inside however, I want to be able to feel at peace whenever I'm at home. If I add some plants, flowers, and candles on the inside, it would give me that atmosphere of feeling at peace when I'm at home.

2. To take a nap with at least 4-10 puppies/dogs or more

I'm a HUGE dog lover and I just love how dogs would randomly fall asleep next to me. I'm not sure if I want to own a lot of dogs but I hope someday I would come across a place where I can play with many dogs and take a nap with them. I think this would warm my heart so much.

3. To go to Japan and see the cherry blossoms in the Spring

As you can tell from my previous article/blog about my third tattoo, I'm in love with the look of cherry blossoms and I would love to see them in person! I would also like to experience more about Japan because it's also one of the places that I want to travel to. I think that experience would be beautiful and unique!

4. To pray at a Japanese Shrine or Temple

It's important to pay your respect to God, no matter in what shape or form. As an American who would love to visit Japan someday, I want to be able to know how they pray. I think it would be an interesting experience and a different way to put my trust in God.

5. To eat a GIANT chicken nugget with a group of friends

Apparently, there is a way of making your own giant chicken nugget and there is no freakin' way that I will be able to eat this by myself. I want to be able to make this with some friends and enjoy it when it's all good and ready! It might be a challenge, but I'm sure that it will be worth it in the end.

6. To give Tom Holland a looooong hug for about 5 minutes (or more)

So I'm a HUGE Spider-Man fan and every time I look at Tom Holland, I feel like that one high school kid that always wants to give someone a hug and that's exactly how I feel towards him! In my opinion, he just looks so huggable! I also hope to meet him someday with a hug. Even if it's just a quick one at least.

7. To travel to Littleton, Colorado and visit the Columbine Memorial with flowers

On April 20, 1999, a devastating tragedy happened at Columbine High School. A school shooting occurred and many innocent lives were lost. This happened at a time when I couldn't even pronounce the word "violence" as I was only 2 years old. This is one of the worst school shootings that happened in U.S. History and to this day, mass shootings are still a problem. I've read a book that is based on the Columbine tragedy and it made me feel the pain that everyone had gone through. I want to be able to show my thoughts and respect to the memorial by bringing flowers and to read what people had to say about it. No one should ever feel frightened while getting an education.

8. To own a Plymouth Fury or a classic Cadillac car

I have to admit, I'm really into old-fashioned stuff and this is actually my dream car. I want to feel like I'm time-warped into the 1960's - 1980's and cars like this makes things feel like nothing has changed. I'm also really into horror movies and this car above is a 1958 Plymouth Fury, which is also the same car in the 1983 movie "Christine." By the grace of God, if I somehow see a car just like this and I can afford it, I would want to name her Christine. I just hope the car would be good instead of evil. Otherwise, I'm going to have a chat with the car dealers.

So there are a lot of things that I have on my bucket list and I wish I could explain more but this list would be very long. It's just great to figure out the things you want to do in life and it would be really great if I could check all of these off and make them become a reality!