My Break-Up Letter To Summer 2017

My Break-Up Letter To Summer 2017

Thank you, I will Miss You, and I will See You next Year.

18
My Break-Up Letter To Summer 2017

Hey Summer!

These past three and a half months with you have been fun, but it is time to say goodbye.

I’ll miss just sitting around in the AC watching movies and reading books. I’ll miss how I could wake up every day with you and do something new if I wanted to. I love how when your time came around for you to come back into my life, my stress and worries went away. I will never forget the adventures, memories, and vacations you have given me, year after year,

Thank you for letting me contact and hang out with people I haven’t seen in awhile. They are always fun times.

Though I spent most of the time with you working, sleeping, eating, or reading, I enjoy our time together no matter what.

I know that after two stressful semesters at school, you will always be there.

I am sorry if I take advantage of you sometimes, but you are the only time I get to really enjoy life.

I don’t always love you the way I should and I am truly sorry….

Although you are always my favorite months of the year, there are some things that I do not agree with you on….

Stop being so hot! Summer is the time to go out and do fun things with the people who make you most happy. I am not going to enjoy those activities if, the second I step outside I am drenched in sweat. Tone it down about 10 degrees.

I do not like how you end. We have such a great time, then August comes and it is time to say goodbye. You do this every year, and make me get back together with school time and I don’t like it.

I promise to make the rest of our short times together memorable. We will have so many adventures, meet new people, and have the time of our lives, that I will forget that we will depart once again.

Although I have to say goodbye to our short time once again, I am nervous and excited to head into my new adventure.

I know when I am stressing out or ready to give up, you will always be there waiting for me. You make me work hard, and give me something to look forward to when I just want to quit….

So thank you once again, and I love you…

I can’t wait to see what you have planned for us, and I will tell you all about what has happened

Until next year….

Me