A List of Must Watch TV Series

13 TV Shows Worth Investing A More Than A Usual Amount Of Time Into

After finishing our favorite show for the fifth time we always wonder what we should watch next. Check out this list for some good go-to's!

73

We all have our favorite TV show that we've probably binge watched thirty times already. Yet after getting through it this time, you feel the need to start something new. You have no idea what to watch though, or what is even out there and available and actually GOOD. After many times of asking, "What's a good series to watch on Netflix?" this list was compiled. Go ahead and pick a favorite and get to watching. I challenge you to finish the entire series within the month.

1. Stranger Things

This show only has two seasons on Netflix currently. However, fans rave over it and many more seasons are expecting to come out. If you don't mind that it's incomplete for now and are looking for a quick series to watch, this might be a good choice.

2. Grey's Anatomy

This TV show has its 14th season still going on ABC family, so it's also incomplete, but it is definitely a medical drama that will pull you in. Will you fall for McDreamy? McSteamy? Will your favorite character die? You've got to watch it to find out.

3. Bob's Burgers

It's an animated TV series about, you guessed it, a guy named Bob and his burgers. It's a comedy with 8 seasons and can be found on Hulu. Check it out!

4. One Tree Hill

A small town drama that covers high school and post-graduation is exactly what One Tree Hill embodies, as well as love stories and heartbreak. This series has 9 seasons, the first half taking place in high school and the second half taking place when everyone has graduated. You might find yourself drooling over the Scott brothers and envying Brooke Davis, but it's a must see without a doubt. This show was recently taken off of Netflix but can be found on Hulu.

5. The Office

A comedy full of dry humor and dripping with sarcasm. You'll find yourself loving Michael Scott and dying over Jim's pranks. It's 9 seasons long and a must see, mostly because it's easily one of the most quotable shows on the planet.

6. Breaking Bad

A lot of us jokingly ask our chemistry teachers or professors if they know how to make various drugs, but it turns out Walter White actually does. You'll find yourself wondering what Walter is going to get into next when he's going to get caught, and how he's going to get out of various situations that seem like all the outcomes can only be bad. I've heard seasons 4 and 5 are particularly fantastic.

7. Modern Family

This show surrounds a typical American family and will have you rolling each episode. There is no better couple than Cam and Mitchell, no better dad than Phil, and no better grandparents than Jay and Gloria. If you're looking for a good laugh and a relatable show, Modern Family is a perfect fit.

8. Gossip Girl

If you're looking for a good drama, Gossip Girl is also a great fit. It's based around some upper-class kids from Manhattan. One of them seems to be holding the cards when it comes to all the secrets around town, but goes by the alias "Gossip Girl" online. Who's behind it? Who is spilling the tea? You have to watch to find out.

9. Pretty Little Liars

A group of best friends is suddenly devastated by the loss of one of their friends, Alison. None of them know where she disappeared to or how she disappeared, but the entire town has their suspicions. Suddenly, all the best friends begin receiving mysterious text messages from "A." Their worlds become flipped upside down far more than they could ever imagine. This is another great drama, but be prepared to be in for the long haul.

10. Hart of Dixie

A girl named Zoe Hart heads to New York after being asked to work in a medical practice by Dr. Wilkes. Once she arrives, she finds that he has died and half of the practice is hers. As of now, there are only 4 seasons, so if you're looking for something short this is it.

11. 13 Reasons Why

Right now, this show has only a couple of seasons. It's a bit controversial and shows scenes that might be graphic to some viewers. It's based off the novel by Jay Asher. A girl named Hannah has committed suicide and left behind tapes for those who had played a part in her death. The subjects in the show can get a bit heavy, but many people watch and enjoy it.

12. Criminal Minds

This show is based off of criminal profilers in Virginia. They travel the country trying to solve serial cases and stop killers before they can continue their deadly streaks. You'll find Spencer to be quite endearing, Morgan to be quite attractive, and Hotchner to be an exceptional leader. The best part about this show is almost every episode has a resolution by the end, so you can stop it and pick it back up whenever you want.

13. Friends

Some other suggestions that many people seem to enjoy are Bates Motel, Scream, Prison Break, The Fosters, 90210, Gilmore Girls, How To Get Away With Murder, The 100, The Ranch, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, American Horror Story, Parks and Recreation, and Vampire Diaries. Go ahead and pick your poison. Maybe try to finish all of these series if you're feeling brave. Just make sure you use time to study, too. You wouldn't want your parents shutting down your Netflix or Hulu or changing the password on you.