Songs And Albums You Need To Listen To

Songs And Albums You Need To Listen To

The top songs and albums playing this month.

18
Songs And Albums You Need To Listen To
Google Photos

These are the songs and albums I believe that should be raved about in the month of April. Each song and album are diverse in sound and lyrics which makes this list something everyone can enjoy.

1. Divide by Ed Sheeran

This is Sheerans' third studio album and is currently my favorite album by him so far. This album has influences from his personal life; from the death of his grandmother to traveling around the world with his current girlfriend. This album consist of a mix between ballads and mid tempo songs with subjects about falling in love, letting go of the one's you love, and coping with death. Some of my favorite song's include "Perfect" and "Barcelona".

2. Voulez Vous by The Atomics

This is the debut single by The Atomics and it reminds me of a classic rock song. This song has very catchy lyrics that will pull you in and make you love the song even more. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this band; who consist of musicians, models and, above all, siblings Lucky Blue Smith, 18, Pyper America, 20, Daisy Clementine, 21, and Starlie Cheyenne, 23.

3. 7 Years by Lukas Graham

This song by Graham is amazing because it presents lyrics that show's what type of life Graham wants in the future. Some of these things include having kids, getting married, and hoping to inspire people around the world. This song has something everyone can connect with and that's what makes it so special.

4. Say Something by The Pentatonix

Even though this song cover was released in 2014; there is still something about it that makes me listen to it years later. This cover is a very emotional and give's me chills every time I listen to it because of the groups powerful vocal range. This cover on top of all the other's Pentatonix has done has proven just how amazingly talented they are and why they deserve to perform on every stage they touch.

5. Hearts Ain't Gonna Lie by Arlissa

Arlissa is a indie pop artist who was born and raised in London. She has released her own songs via YouTube and other music outlets. "Hearts Ain't Gonna Lie" is one of her most popular songs because of her vocal range and her connectable lyrics. This song is one of my favorites by her because of the piano being the only instrument playing, which allows for us to hear and feel the emotional vocals coming from her heart. I can't wait to see what the future holds for her.

6. Project 11 by Jorja Smith

Jorja Smith is a English born singer who is known for music in the genre of dance. She released her EP "Project 11" this past November and it is definetly different from her previous music. This album has a lot of R&B and soul influence with a hint of jazz. Each song on the album has its own story and allows for people listening to the album to connect with it. My favorite song from the album is "Carry Me Home" (featuring Maverick Sabre) because of the slow tempo and the lyrical connection both artist have with each other.

7. Make Me (Cry) by Noah Cyrus

Even though she is known as Miley Cyrus little sister, Noah Cyrus is steadily making a name for herself through music. Her debut single featuring Labrinth has soured up the charts and has become a success for the seventeen-year old. The reason I love this song is because Noah and Labrinths' voices compliment each other so well and makes the song obbsessive.