A Music Playlist For The Stressed, Faithful Student

When you need a reminder that you are not alone.
9

If you are like me, you are in the midst of your semester and having trouble balancing so many things. Between homework, jobs, activities, and a social life, it can get tough. I know that when I am stressed or worried about anything, I like to relax and listen to music. And these are some songs that I listen to that remind me that no matter what I am going through, God is always on my side, cheering me on, and holding my hand:

1. Trust in You by Lauren Daigle

"Your ways are always higher, your plans are always good, there’s not a place where I’ll go, you’ve not already stood."

2. Tell Your Heart to Beat Again by Danny Gokey

"In this moment heaven's working everything for your good."

3. Greater by MercyMe

"There'll be days I lose the battle, grace says that it doesn't matter, 'cause the cross already won the war."

4. Blessings by Laura Story

"What if my greatest disappointments or the aching of this life is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy."

5. Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns

"I will soar with the wings of eagles when I stop and listen to the sound of Jesus singing over me."

6. All This Time by Britt Nicole

"I hear these people asking me, how do I know what I believe? Well, I'm not the same me, and that's all the proof I need. I felt love, I felt Your grace. You stole my heart that day."

7. Help Me Find It by the Sidewalk Prophets

"I will trust in You, You’ve never failed before."

8. He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli

"He calls me chosen, free forgiven, wanted, child of the King, His forever, held in treasure...I am loved."

9. I Am by Nicole Nordeman

"You let the angels dance around the throne, who can say when, but they’ll dance again, when I am free and finally headed home."

10. Through All of It by Colton Dixon

"But in those unclear moments You were the one keeping me strong. This is how my story's always gone."

So, my fellow lost but still faithful college student, when you are feeling especially lonely, confused, or anything in between, I promise that listening to these songs will remind you that everything will be OK.