The Muppets Should Host The 2019 Oscars

The Muppets Should Host The 2019 Oscars, You Know This To Be True

It's the only logical solution.

138

The Muppets should host the Oscars this year. OK? Especially due to all the press/controversy surrounding the Kevin Hart hosting situation.

The Muppets are a symbol of unity, kindness, and peace. They always make you smile, because they're just that wholesome!

If we had the Muppets host the Oscars, we wouldn't have to worry about the worn-out political commentary, the bad jokes, and all the celebrities trying to one-up each other. Everyone would be made fun of!

We could have Kermit as the main host (duh), with Miss Piggy always trying to butt in and steal the spotlight, Gonzo and Rizzo would work the red carpet pre-interviews, and the Hecklers would be up in their same balcony seat, like always.

We don't need some super-serious awards show right now. We need a cute cast of characters who won't try to get "fake deep" or political (because sometimes you just need a break from politics, right?), and instead will just focus on making the Oscars an actually enjoyable viewing experience.

We need the Muppets!