7 Best Spots To Go On MSU's Campus In The Fall

Don't forget to check these places out!

150

Michigan State is known to be one of the most big campuses, not only in the Big 10, but the entire country. Not only is MSU known for its size, but its beauty. The fact that we are able to experience all four seasons is what separates Michigan State from other schools. Over the years I have figured out some of the best spots on campus to go in the fall. Here are some of my favorites!

1. Beaumont Tower

We have to start out with the classic Beaumont Tower. Whenever we think of MSU, we think of Beaumont. Although we take the spot for granted, it is spectacular. It is a good place to sit and enjoy the fall breeze, as it is quiet and peaceful. You may or may not run into a few friendly squirrels.

2. Spartan Stadium

Lest we forget about Spartan Stadium during the fall. This is the gathering of MSU students, alumni, and fans alike. Game days in East Lansing aren't like any other. Everyone is happy, and hopeful for the game that lies ahead. There is always action in every corner with all the tailgating. Don't forget to buy a hot chocolate to warm you up during half-time!

3. River Trail

Bored and need a break from studying? Just walk along the River Trail. The Red Cedar River is within feet. The colors are vivid, and the sounds of nature are alive. Plus, it's good to get some exercise in. Being surrounded by nature calms the mind; therefore, increasing productivity!

4. Espresso Royale

Technically this is off-campus, but Espresso Royale is one of my favorite places. If you need to get a good latte, this is where to go. It is the perfect place for your fall aesthetic. The seating is spacious, and the environment is inviting. The coffee is amazing, and the price is well-justified.

5. Botanical Gardens

The Botanical Gardens are known to be a popular spot during the summer and spring months, but the view is just as gorgeous as the weather cools down. Located right by the library, this is a great place for a refresher to recharge when slaving away for midterms.

6. North Neighborhood

The epitome of MSU lies in North Neighborhood. The old architecture with the colorful leaves is something straight out of a postcard. Whenever I walk to class, it never ceases to amaze me. It gives a feeling of nostalgia and comfort--like you're at home.

7. The Rock

The Rock is a central point on MSU's campus. Although it does not have as great views as the other locations, it does have lots of events happening there. During the week, you're likely to run into groups and clubs at the Rock. They may be handing out free souvenirs, pizza, etc. Who knows, you may get lucky and get a free slice of Cottage Inn?