What Do You Need To Do Before You Move Out?

Here's what experts recommend:

179

If you are dreaming about moving out of your old home to a new one, you came to the right place because Matco Moving Solutions has all the answers for you.

There are a few simple ways to make your moving process much easier.

To begin with, you need to be more organized. Here's what experts recommend:

• Preparations for the move should begin at least one month before the day of the moving.
  • Do not start the whole process and rely only on friends and relatives, no matter how much they "voluntarily" offer to help you. It's too much work without professionals and you don't want to make a mess.
  • Moving out should be considered as a great opportunity to get rid of everything you do not need (old furniture, old clothes, whatever you did not need a minimum of 2 years and is located in the house, broken toys, all those little things that you have over the years received as gifts, and you do not like them).

Therefore, throw, throw and throw!

To make sure everything goes smoothly you need to make some important preparations such as:

• As soon as you decide to start moving you need to buy some boxes, but if you hire a professional moving company you won't have to worry about that. These boxes and packing bags for your clothes can be purchased from every medium sized store.
  • Buy at least 20 pieces of wide brown sticky tape, a width of 5-7 cm (this is not an ordinary tape).
  • Gather all the materials you will need (newspapers, scissors, cloth, cardboard, sponges, vacuum foil,etc.).
  • Put an adhesive tape on the bottom of each box.
  • Put the plates in plastic bags and put a piece of newspaper between each plate.
  • Pack the electronic devices in the original box (if possible).
  • Make a secure copy (back up) all the important data from the hard disk.
  • Do not put too many things in the boxes.
  • Put numbers on the boxes, each in a different color, in order to determine in which room, you need to put each of the boxes (e.g.: living room-black, kitchen-red, bedroom-green, cabinet-blue, etc.).
  • Prepare the things you will need in the first few days and keep them handy such as personal documents (passport, identity card, birth certificate, workbook.)
  • Make a plan about the furniture in the new home. Draw a sketch of the schedule so that the furniture is entered immediately in the corresponding room.
  • Provide space for parking the truck in front of the object and inform the neighbors about the moving.
  • Identify any damage to your furniture and take the necessary measures to prevent further damage.

These are some of the most important things you need to consider before you start with the moving process. It is important to be prepared if you want everything to be in its own order.