Moving Back Into College

Moving Back Into College

Fun but not so fun

11
Moving Back Into College
linkedin

Nobody likes to move. It is time consuming and a little sad. It also is a reminder that a new chapter in your life is approaching.

Moving back into your college dorm is that new chapter. Every college year is different, and the only thing that remains is moving back into college. Whether it be the same place as last year or a different place, it still is stressful and sad.

Stressful because you don't know if have everything you need. Or maybe you brought too much? Maybe too little?

You don't even know your roommates, and if you do, then go you. Meeting new roommates can be tricky as well. If you do know your roommates, then it is a reminder of how awesome last year was. Or maybe not...but either way you know them!

Overall, moving back into college is a big deal and a big thing to do, but it is a fun time and an opening to the next chapter.