10 Movies That Should Be on Your Summer Watch List

The movies coming to theaters this summer are out of this world.

157
Photo by Zhifei Zhou on Unsplash

Every summer, there are a number of films that get released that are always hyped up because they are either part of a franchise or a highly anticipated movie. These are 10 of the summer 2019's movies that you have to watch. Don't believe me? Just watch the trailers.

1. Aladdin

Release date: May 24

2. Rocket Man

Release date: May 31

3. Dark Phoenix

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azvR__GRQic caption="Dark Phoenix | Final Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX" photo_credit="" expand=1]

Release date: June 7

4. Toy Story 4

Release date: June 21

5.Child's Play

Release date: June 21

6. Annabelle Comes Home

Release date: June 26

7. Spiderman: Far From Home

Release date: July 2

8. Lion King

Release date: July 19

9. Hobbs And Shaw

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SA7FaKxZVI caption="Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw - Official Trailer [HD]" photo_credit="" expand=1]

Release date: August 2

10. IT Chapter 2

[youtube https://youtu.be/zqUopiAYdRg caption="IT CHAPTER TWO - Official Teaser Trailer [HD]" photo_credit="" expand=1]

Release date: September 6

There is a movie in this list for everyone, whether you like horror, action, adventure, superheroes, Disney, or are just a big Elton John fan. Each movie will be worth the astronomical ticket price that you pay, and the insane amount you pay for snacks at the concession stand. Grab your popcorn, Coca Cola or a slushie, some Sour Patch Kids or M&M's and enjoy a film this summer. I promise you can't go wrong with any of these movies, maybe just don't go to the horror movies alone!

From Your Site Articles