10 Movies To Watch For All Types Of Moods

If you're ever stuck deciding on which movie to watch, think about what type of mood you are in.

24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXKlJuO07eM

Picking out a movie can be a bit hard sometimes. After all, there are so many options to choose from: action, drama, comedy, sci-fi, horror, etc. The list goes on and on. To narrow your search down it can be helpful to figure out what mood you are in. Are you sad or stressed and want to cry your feelings away? Have you been laughing at just about everything today and want to continue? How about an action movie to get that adrenaline pumping? No matter what kind of mood you are in there is definitely a movie that goes along with how you feel. Here are some suggestions for movies that can meet even the most specific moods.

1. If you wonder what it would be like to hangout with animals...

Giphy.com

Watch: Ace Ventura Pet Detective.

2. If you want to show someone that you can handle responsibilities...

Giphy.com

Watch: Big Daddy.

3. If you wonder what it would be like to find your long lost twin...

Giphy.com

Watch: The Parent Trap (1998).

4. If you wish you were an elf, but you're just a human...

Giphy.com

Watch: Elf.

5. If you wish you were a human, but you are forbidden to be one...

Giphy.com

Watch: The Little Mermaid.

6. If you want to perfect those magic skills...

Giphy.com

Watch: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

7. If you feel like you need some alone time...

Giphy.com

Watch: I Am Legend.

8. If you feel like life is pretty tough...

Giphy.com

Watch: The Hunger Games.

9. If you're wanting to know what your toys do while you're gone...

Giphy.com

Watch: Toy Story.

10. If you feel like you're being watched or want to be on TV...

Giphy.com

Watch: The Truman Show.