The Wait for Winter Break Is Excruciating So Here Are 13 Quotes to Motivate You For Finals

I seriously need that break already.

9

We are almost done but not quite and it is so frustrating to be so close yet so far to freedom.

Especially when this year's Thanksgiving break was so close to finals that it seemed like it was already winter break but now that we are back in grind mode, there is nothing to do but suck it up and carry on.

To help you (and myself), this is a list of motivational quotes that should get all of us through our final few weeks of school.

1. “If you’re trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I’ve had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” -Michael Jordan

2. “Patient perseverance is well doing is infinitely harder than a sudden and impulsive self-sacrifice.” – Horace Mann

3. “The only failure is not to try.” -George Clooney

4. “The greatest test of courage on Earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.” -Robert Green Ingersoll

5. “Success is sweet. And sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats.” -Amos Bronson Alcott

6. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” -Thomas A.Edison

7. “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” – Author Unknown

8. “A bend in the road is not the end of the road…Unless you fail to make the turn.” – Helen Keller

9. “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” ― Teddy Roosevelt

10. “If you know something will eventually come to an end, you can handle it.”― Karen Harrington

11.  “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” -Confucius

12. “Every time you stay out late; every time you sleep in; every time you miss a workout; every time you don’t give 100% – You make it that much easier for me to beat you.”– Unknown

13. “Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done.” -Louis D.Brandeis

I hope these quotes reminded you why you are here in college and trying your best for your future.

Good luck with finals!