22 Quirky Quotes To Keep You Moving Onward And Upward
Lifestyles

We all need a little bit of cheesy motivation in our lives.

5152
Amira Totah

Every now and then when I get in a funk one thing I love to do is read pick-me-up quotes. This really helps calm my anxiety and gets me refocused on life. I know this sounds super cheesy (and it is) but everyone has their own way of dealing with things when life starts knocking you down. If you are in a bind or just need a little dose of positivity, here are some quotes that will help motivate you to see the bright side.

1. "Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing 'til it gets there." - Josh Billings 

2. "Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change." - Wayne W. Dyer 

3. "A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure." - Unknown 

4. "Where there is a will, there is a way." - Pauline Kael 

5. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt 

6. "Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground." - Theodore Roosevelt 

7. "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe 

8. "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney 

9. "Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change." - Unknown 

10. "I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions." - Stephan Covey 

11. "You're going to go through tough times- that's life. But I say, 'nothing happens to you, it happens for you.' See the positives in negatives." - Joel Osteen 

12. "Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself." - Coco Chanel 

13. "It's not all sunshine and rainbows, but a lot of it actually is." -Unknown 

14. "Exhale the bullshit." - Unknown 

15. "Be the woman you needed as a girl." - Unknown 

16. "Passion + consistency = success." - Lilla Liptak 

17. "Show respect even to people who don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours." - Dave Willis 

18. "Make yourself a priority. At the end of the day, you're your longest commitment." - Unknown 

19. "Better an oops, than a what if." - Unknown

20. "We don't see things how they are, we see things how we are." - Anais Nin 

21. "Don't compare your life to others. There's not comparison between the sun and the moon, they shine when it's their time." - Unknown 

22. "Accept what is, let go of what it was, and have faith in what it will be." - Sonia Ricotti

Let go of the things holding you back in your life and get started on moving forward! I encourage you all to dig around and find at least one quote you love, share it with others and get people motivated!