12 Motivating 'Grey's Anatomy' Quotes Every Senior Needs To Hear

It's a beautiful day to save lives... and try to pass all our classes.

161

Senior year is wild. We have finally reached the point where we need to decide what's next all over again. Grad school? Internships? A new career? Honestly, if you truly know what is coming up next, then congratulations! But if you're like the rest of us just trying to get through to the end of the week - these motivational quotes are for you.

1. "Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature. Be better than anyone here and don't give a damn about what anyone thinks."

- Cristina Yang

2. "Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely, and we're left with only the choice of what to do next. We can choose to be afraid of it, to stand there trembling not moving, assuming the worst that can happen, or we step forward into the unknown and assume it will be brilliant." 

- Cristina Yang

3. "You don't need to feel finished because this isn't the end of you. There's no finish line. There's no end point. You just have to go."

- Meredith Grey

4. "You see what you want. Do whatever it takes to get it like me. Don't ever apologize. Sharks never apologize."

- Cristina Yang

5. "At the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason enough to celebrate." 

- Meredith Grey

6. "At some point, you just have to let go, move on. Because no matter how painful it is, it's the only way we grow." 

- Meredith Grey

7. "Knowing is better than wondering. Waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying."

- Meredith Grey

8. “If you aren’t willing to keep looking for light in the darkest of places without stopping, even when it seems impossible, you will never succeed.” 

- Amelia Shepherd

9. "The future is the home of our deepest fears and out wildest hopes." 

- Owen Hunt

10. "You just don't give up. It's lame. You're not a quitter."

- Alex Karev

11. "It's your life, nobody can make you do anything you don't want to do." 

- Alex Karev

12. "The only way to fail is not to fight. So you fight until you can't fight anymore." 

- Amelia Shepherd