The 5 Most Annoying Things About Being Home For Break

I missed everyone, but I didn't miss these things.

29

.

1. Having nothing to do

On campus, there were a million things that you could do at all times, even if that means just wandering around, at least you're around people. You come back home and lose your freaking mind because there isn't something to occupy your time every day of the week.

2. Less freedom

Okay mom, what do you mean you want me to stay home tonight instead of go to the party? Are you telling me I'm not allowed or are you trying to guilt me in to staying home? Either way, not cool.

3. Having to help around the house

All I want to do is lay around for the next month before school starts back up, please don't make me do anything that will exert any energy, I'm storing it for later.

4. Not knowing anybody in your friends' stories

Okay wait, wait, hold up - who's Sydney again? Is that the blonde one? Dude you've gotta slow down and give me some more details, I literally have no idea who any of your new college friends are.

5. Missing the gang from college

I've barely spent any time with them, and I already miss them. You spend so much time together, and they become a part of your daily routine, so it's hard not to. It'll just make going back to school that much more fun.