After spring break as a college student your whole being just seems to become numb to the idea of another month before you're finally done and able to enjoy what the Summer time has to offer you. We all know this struggle, but here's what The Bridesmaids have to say about it.
1. You planned out all the work you have to do for April in your calendar and you're just like...
2. You're constantly getting reminded of how close yet so far summer is and you're just like...
3. Every day has been "a day"... :(
4. You've been slowly losing your mind by how slow this month is going.
5. You start doing things that you normally wouldn't do.
6. All you want to do is be in your bed.
7. You've kinda lost all self control...
8. But your friends won't let you drop out (unfortunately).
9. Your sense of style is diminishing... very fast.
10. The thought of finals has you like... "oh hell nah."
11. Your self-care has come to an all time LOW.
12. You barley have enough money to even go out.
13. But once this is all over you'll just be like..
God bless you all, we can get through this :)