Money IS Linked To Happiness.

Money IS Linked To Happiness.

A world without struggle, a world where we all can finically flourish, a world where the single mon CAN afford rent. Money cannot buy happiness, but it sure is linked to it.

22
Money IS Linked To Happiness.
setqoutes.com

"Money can't buy happiness." We ALL know this phrase and have used it as a blanket to cover the issues we were facing. There are people who believe this, and many who don't. I am one of those people in the middle.

Money is linked to happiness, it cannot buy it, but it has a lot to do with peoples financial issues, anxieties, issues and confidence.

Now, let's start here.

• Single mom, 3 kids, cannot afford rent
  • Parent who cannot afford Christmas presents for their kids
  • Not being able to afford a medical bill
  • Not being able to ever get out of debt
  • Having to delay payments due to no income
  • Being so poor you cannot eat

Let's examine these situations above. I can guarantee almost everyone is linked to: anxiety, disappointment, sadness, anger and uncertainty.

Now, let's look at these:

• Having no issue spending $500
  • Being able to send your child to college without struggle
  • Being able to upgrade car/phone without issue
  • Credit score 700
  • Whatever you wanted, you were able to get

After reading these, there is a lack of uncertainty and anxiety associated. These people in these situations do not have to struggle, as they worked so hard for their money and are fortunate enough to keep a roof over their heads. There is no disappointment to give to their children, as they are able to fully support every idea/desire.

I am not saying these people are happy, I am not even saying they are upset, but, there is crucial evidence that money is linked to happiness.

When you are able to fully support yourself/ family, there is little anxiety and worries for the future, as you know you can do it. When you are not able to do this, the strain this takes on a person is a large toll.

If you wanted something so badly, and you were finally able to get it, I am sure you would be happy/thrilled. Waking up on your birthday and other holidays, I am sure you would be ecstatic to receive everything you wanted, and I guarantee your parents/friends were grateful they were able to.

Money cannot buy happiness, but it is 100% linked to it. Unfortunately money can be the root of all evil in this world, but we must respect the fact and see that it also has a bright side.

Always remember, no matter how little or much money you have, that never makes you bigger or less of a person. It matters what's on the inside.

Disclaimer: this article recognizes that people who are financially stable are NOT bad people and have worked very hard for where they are. It focuses on how money can link to happiness for people who do struggle, as it would remove a lot of issues/stress.

Love Always, Mel.