9 Moments To Live For, No Matter How Dark Life Gets

Life is full of monumental and sweet moments you don't want to miss out on. When life sucks, remember that.

107

Whether you want to admit it or not, life can sometimes can really dark. You have days where you wonder if anything will ever get better or if it is even worth trying anymore. I hope you can remind yourself that it is.

If you can't, here are some moments worth living for.

1. The day you meet your maid-of-honor/best man

There's nothing quite like meeting your partner in crime, your other half — the person who gets you more than anybody else does. They become one of the most influential people in your life, and with them by your side, you feel as though you can get through anything.

2. Traveling to a place that takes your breath away

Maybe it is standing in front of the Eiffel Tower or looking out from the top of the mountains in Colorado. Life is full of so many beautiful sights, and there are so many you've yet to see.

These moments really make you feel as if the world is so much bigger than you and your problems.

3. The times you laugh so hard your stomach hurts

Whoever said that "laughter is the best medicine" wasn't messing around. Absorb these times.

Truly, nothing feels the same as this.

4. The holidays

You never want to miss out on the holidays, especially when it comes to the warm feeling you get seeing fully decorated houses and sparkling Christmas lights.

During this time, everyone is a little kinder, everything tastes a little sweeter and everything feels a little more magical.

5. Eating crazy good food

You know that feeling when you were really craving a specific kind of food, and now you're about to eat it? Ohhh baby..

6. Watching a movie or reading a book that makes you cry

This sounds sad, but you know a movie or book is exceptionally good when it makes you cry. And experiencing things that touch your heart is a monumental part of life.

7. Meeting your future spouse

Do I even need to say more?

8. Doing something that scares you

This is the best feeling ever, though the joy usually comes afterward. It's always incredibly rewarding to do something you're afraid of, and it always brings the best memories with it.

9. Getting over something you never thought you would

This is another rewarding feeling. I know the process of it sucks, but getting yourself through something you never thought you would gives you so much pride and dignity. You completely change afterward.

Whether you have or have not experienced these things yet, they are all incredible moments to live for. Life is full of monumental and sweet moments you don't want to miss out on. When life sucks, remember that.