Moments from "She's the Man" That Will Make You Reminisce About the Good Ole Days

In honor of the film's 10-year anniversary.

91

I heard a few months ago that the beloved movie, She's the Man, is now 10 years old. Well, I saw this movie in theaters when I was 10 years old myself. This makes me feel way older than 20.

In honor of She's the Man's 10-year anniversary, I made a list of memorable (some may say historic) moments in the movie.

If you don't know what She's the Man is about, let me give you a little synopsis: Viola (Amanda Bynes) has a twin named Sebastian. Sebastian asked Viola to call his school to make up an excuse as to why he wouldn't be in attendance for a long period of time, so she decides to buy a wig and pose as him until he gets back.

I mean, that's what you would do in her position, right?

The picture below is Sebastian (left) and Viola dressed as Sebastian (right).

So now that you know the ins and outs of the movie, here is the list of some of my favorite moments (that just so happen to be the best moments) that I promised you:

The time when Viola was the poster child for the perfect debutante:

When Viola made her transformation to look like a guy:

And walk like one too:

When "Sebastian" (AKA Viola) tried to pass as a cool upperclassman:

The time when "Sebastian" and Duke were scared by a tarantula that was crawling on the floor:

The time when they were scared (yet again):

But this time, it was because Sebastian and Viola's mother called on the phone. So, the appropriate response is obviously pictured above.

The time when "Sebastian" tried and failed to high-five little children.

"Nice."

The time when Duke's terrible flirting skills were extra terrible:

The time when this happened to "Sebastian":

When "Sebastian" had the best breakup speech ever:

Buuuuurn.

Basically any time Eunice was in a scene. Those were the gems:

For those of you who are true She's the Man fans, you'll remember this:

If you're a true She's the Man fan, you don't need context for this "cheesy" joke.

I'm sorry, I had to.

I hope you've enjoyed this list. But before I end it with the gifs, can we all just take a moment to think back to the glory days when Amanda Bynes movies were the norm? You da man, Amanda. You da man.