7 Things To Thank Your Mom For, Since She Is Really The Greatest Of All Time

Mother's Day should honestly be every day.
5625

Lately, I have found myself thinking about how wonderful my mom is and how she deserves much more recognition than she gets. I'm sure I am not alone in this, so here is a list of 7 things to thank your mom for.

1. Thank you for your endless love

Ever since the moment I was born you have shown me so much love. Even when I was hard to love (especially during my weird and awkward pre-teen years) you were always right there by my side offering words of advice and a warm hug.

2. Thank you for supporting me through everything

I am so lucky to have a mom that has supported me through each and every obstacle life has put me through. No matter how many miles apart life will take us, I know you are always just a text or phone call away. You have always been my biggest fan and I absolutely don't know what I would do without you.

3. Thank you for always letting me eat the last piece of cake even though I know you wanted it

Whether it is with food or with life in general, you have made so many tremendous sacrifices for me. From driving me to all those practices and games every week to putting in extra hours at work to help pay for my school and extracurricular, you have always put me first even when I didn't deserve it.

4. Thank you for understanding when I have stupid questions

Growing up and becoming an adult is never an easy task, but thank goodness I have you to answer all of my stupid questions. From calling you to ask how long to microwave something or texting you for help with a recipe, you have always been so understanding and helpful no matter how ridiculous my question may be.

5. Thank you for being there for me when no one else was

I cannot begin to thank you for being my rock when it felt like no one else cared. It was hard dealing with stupid drama in middle school and high school, but you always got me through it all. Friends will come and go but I know you will always be right by my side.

6. Thank you for inspiring me

When asked the question "who is the most inspirational person in your life?" you always come first to mind. You have inspired me to respect and love everyone conditionally and to "kill my enemies with kindness" even when that was the last thing I wanted to do. You have inspired me to never give up no matter what curveballs life may throw at you. You have inspired me to be the "sunshine" in people's days and to brighten their lives with positivity and support. You have inspired me to help those who need help the most through your constant care and love for others. You have been such a wonderful role model throughout my entire life and I am a much better person because of you.

7. Thank you for being my best friend

Lastly, I want to thank you for being the best friend I could ever ask for. I am so lucky to have such an amazing and spectacular woman as my lifelong best friend. You have been with me through everything and showered me with your endless love, support, and advice throughout it all.

Thank you so much for everything you do. I love you, mom!