To My Mom As I Graduate College

To My Mom As I Graduate College

Thank you for being there for the highs and lows.

82
To My Mom As I Graduate College
flickr

Hi, Mom,

Going to college was really hard for me because it meant being away from you, and now as I am graduating and looking for a job that might take me further away I can't help but think of all the times you were there for me while I was growing up and away from you in college.

Without you, I would not be where I am. While you have not always agreed with my decisions you were always there to support me every step of the way. You have never let me give up my dream and have always pushed me to go for what I want even if that meant going far away from you and doing something that you wouldn't. Thank you for believing that I could always do what I wanted in life.

I made so many mistakes in college. So many things that I did or said that I wish I could take back. So many times I wish I had listened to your advice when I didn't, and when I came to you after I messed up you were always there to help me solve any problem. You were my guiding hand when I would need you the most.

It was in college, that I realized that you were truly my best friend. I look back to when I was in high school and wish I had spent more time at home with you then out with my friends. I took for granted seeing you every, and now as I get ready to find a job I realize I might even be further away from you. If I thought being away from you in college was hard, I am scared to find out what it's like when I get to see you even less. But no matter where I go or how far away I am, I know that you will always be there to support me.

Thank you for everything, Mom. There is no way that I would have gotten through college without you. You were there highs and lows of college, and I know that you will be there forever. You do not get enough praise for everything that you do, and I'm sorry.

Thank you and I love you, Mom.