Dear Mom,

You are my inspiration. The one who showed me what it is like to be caring person. The one who showed that when life throws you curve balls you should take them and knock them out the park with dignity. You taught me to be the compassionate, strong willed, and some would even say funny. I don't know who I'd be today without you. You are who I inspire to be. You take life by the horns and when you are at your lowest point you still somehow manage to think of others and put them first.

Everypixel

You are best mom anyone could ask for and even though I yell at you, get mad at you, or tell you that you are annoying me you still manage to be the one person that I could not go without. You are mom and I love you. I had to write a paper one day about why I wanted to be a nurse and the only thing I could think of (besides the fact that I love it and I love helping others) is because I wanted to be like you. A nurse who in spite of having an awful day makes their patients very happy, talks to them like they should be talked to (with respect; no matter how old), and cares for them whole hearty.

Everypixel

Mom you make everyone's day better and you are a very special person to me. I love you whole hearty even when I yell, get mad, or annoyed at you. I do not want you to ever doubt that. You are the one person I can always come to and say anything to and know that you will still love me especially for who I am (a strong independent woman like you taught me to be or so I hope I am). You are my best friend and not many people can say that.

Everypixel

I hope that when/if I ever have children they look at me the way I look at you; with pride and everlasting love. You are a true superwoman and I am super proud to be your daughter. I know that sometimes life can be hard on you but know that when the world is crumbling around you, you will always have me no matter what. I am your daughter and I am forever proud that you are my mom. I love you!

Everypixel

Sincerely,

A girl just trying to survive