Some Kitchen Faucet Finishes for Modern Kitchens
Life Stages

5 Types Of Kitchen Faucet Finishes For Modern Kitchens

Want to upgrade your kitchen? Give it a more modern touch? Here's a complete guide on faucet finishes and how they can help you make your kitchen look great again.

91
Kitchen with sink

In these modern times, you would find various options in almost everything available to you from car models to footwear to earrings to even the best kitchen faucets.

Similarly, with faucet finishes to you have various options and can decide on the ones which appeal to you the most.

You will find gold, copper, nickel, and chrome as few of the available choices, but the list is really long. So to help you decide on a faucet finish for your kitchen faucet, we have made a list of the most popular faucet finishes available.

1. Nickel

If you are looking for a softer finish for your faucet, then you should go for a nickel finish.

Satin/Brushed nickel finish are more common and known to be more durable than chrome finishes and in addition to that, nickel finishes are more protected from scratches and corrosion but the same cannot be said for a chrome finish.

Although nickel finishes are a little more expensive than the chrome finish, they provide you with the best quality available and add more grace and appeal to your kitchen. So if you are looking for a long-lasting investment, then nickel finish should be your choice.

2. Stainless Steel

Stainless Steel finishes are durable and easy to maintain, you can clean the faucet with a simple cleaning solution or just rinse it with water and the finish will start glowing again.

It doesn't show spots easily but it is a little costlier than a chrome finish and could sometimes be nearly as costly as a nickel finish. But stainless steel is an evergreen finish and can easily match and blend with a stainless steel sink and appliances, giving your kitchen a classy look.

3. Chrome

One of the most popular finishes in the US, chrome is inexpensive, durable and easy to maintain. It is an all-in-one finish and can provide you with various finishes like matte, polished, brushed, etc. which tend to go with most kitchens.

Polished chrome finish can make your faucet look shiny and will match well with a contemporary kitchen. If you are looking for a softer finish then you can always go for a matte or a brushed finish and the fact that it is cheap just adds more value to it.

4. Bronze

Now if you were looking to give your traditional, rustic-styled kitchen a matching faucet, then you should definitely go for a bronze finish. Oil-rubbed bronze finishes have become suddenly popular due to its darker shade and the options of several shades are certainly tempting.

Although bronze finishes are slightly more expensive than the nickel or chrome finishes, they are perfect if you are going for a country, rustic of Old World kitchen style.

5. Brass

One of the classiest faucet finishes, brass is one of the shiniest and polished finish out there and with a gold undertone can provide you with a chic and clean look for your kitchen.

If you have an all-white kitchen then this finish is the best for you and will certainly add grace to your kitchen but make sure you avoid this brass golden finish with a metallic sink as that is bound to be a disaster.